Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Saint Raphael Church, Springfield, Ohio. My best friend, Cynthia, and her family went to Saint Raphael's. One of my best memories was going with them to the Christmas Eve midnight candlelight mass.

I'm sure Roxie feels this way...lol
I'm sure Roxie feels this way...lol
Click here to download
yep, that's why.
yep, that's why.
Click here to download
Reminds me of friendship
Reminds me of friendship
Click here to download
Saint Raphael Church, Springfield, Ohio. My best friend, Cynthia, and her family went to Saint Raphael's. One of my best memories was going with them to the Christmas Eve midnight candlelight mass.
Saint Raphael Church, Springfield, Ohio. My best friend, Cynthia, and her family went to Saint Raphael's. One of my best memories was going with them to the Christmas Eve midnight candlelight mass.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment